1. Price of hosting plan
- It is one of the major factors most of us need to consider before making a decision of choosing a web host. Though, there are various things that you need to know about free hosting. In free hosting, they might not be taking proper security measures and don’t provide enough support.
- Shared hosting is skilled hosting, be it average traffic of the websites. In case, your site demands heavy traffic, then you might consider the dedicated servers or VPS servers. In order to select a hosting company for your business, you initially confirm your needs.
2. Technical Support 24*7*365
This is the second factor which should be looked after to select a hosting company with friendly and dedicated technical support executives. In the midnight or anytime the moment your site crashes or loses the files is obviously the last thing that you ever want.
There are some factors that you must look for in how the support is provided.
- Does a hosting provider offer a ticket system, phone support, and live chats for every hosting plan?
- Do they provide support services round-the-clock?
- Does the service provider respond within the timeframe of 24 hours.
These things are essential that we need to consider while choosing the web hosting provider, especially when you reside in a different time zone than the hosting provider.
3. Client reviews for web hosting providers
Hosting reviews are also good information resources to select the web hosting provider. Most of the web server hosting providers claim the opinion of customers/clients about them. The clients/customers who share their views, you must read their reviews about the hosting company and what they liked or disliked about them. After reading the hosting providers reviews, you can make the decision.
4. Security of website and servers.
- In the past and even nowadays, you read about the sites which are being hacked. So, it is necessary that you must go for a hosting company which considers security as its top priority. You must ask a few questions like whether these data centers are secured, servers working on new software versions or do they provide SSL certificates.
- In spite of the fact that the site must load faster, but there is no security means the website is of no use. Instant loading websites always have more and more visitors. So, a web hosting provider must guarantee the security, regarding the personal, private and financial data.
5. Scalability of Web Hosting
A few web hosting providers give a number of hosting plans and products which come handy. If the website is facing a huge amount of traffic which needs upgrading to a new hosting plan like from shared hosting to the dedicated server or VPS server. In case, a web hosting provider is not offering dedicated or VPS server plans, they will manage the moving to another service provider and it also provides you the required update. This could be best in case you go for a hosting company which permits the scale up in the near future at the time when the website grows.
6. Hosting Hardware
The hardware of the hosting provider regulates the hosting performance and it increases the loading speed of the website. It is important to check the hardware of a web hosting provider.
There are some factors that you must look for when hosting hardware.
- What sort of hardware are they using?
- Do a web hosting provider’s data center is well-equipped with advanced technology?.
After getting the complete information of the above questions, then choose the best web hosting provider.
Therefore, these are the 6 factors to be considered while choosing our Web Hosting Provider.